The 3 network coverage is the largest in the UK and a massive improvement and expansion project was undertaken in 2008 to improve the overall network.
Even more of the population across the land will now receive better telephone and internet connection which will be quicker and easier.
This translates into a more rapid download ability for apps, quicker upload for photos and a smoother access when on the web. However what we say is backed up by surveys carried out by individuals not related to 3 UK.
- Rated as number one in network broadband for quickness, value and dependability.
- Rated as number one for iPhone for internet speed, cover, connection and dependability.
- Rated as number one for all mobile internet speed and value for money in the case of people using the smartphone.
The company continues to forge forward in growing a larger, improved and speedier 3G network.
About 3 Mobile
3 Mobile UK is a communications company which pledges to provide the best of internet benefits to mobile communications.
Offering well-balanced prices we provide our customers with the most ample choice of connection possibilities. And in order to achieve this we have developed the largest high-speed mobile broadband network in Great Britain.
The HWL group of companies involves 3G business interventions in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden and Three UK is also a member.
- More than 97.4% of the British people are able to receive high-speed phone and internet service cover when 3G introduced Britain’s first service covering calls and text facilities.
- 3 Mobile boasts over 6.2 million clients in the United Kingdom and 3 Group enjoys a total figure of 28 million around the world.
- 3 Mobile leads the UK market in mobile broadband and was voted first in the last three YouGov DongleTrack surveys of Mobile Broadband customers (July 2010, October 2010, January 2011). The YouGov Smartphone Mobile Internet Experience Report (SMIX) shows Three established as the best network for speed, quality, simplicity of use and customer satisfaction by Smartphone users in the UK. Likewise Three customers have also rated them as the number one network for the iPhone in the fore-mentioned survey.